Tuesday 3 September 2013

Katrina Kaif thinks her Spain vacation bikini was mismatched.!



Katrina Kaif thinks her Spain vacation bikini was mismatched.! *Raghda*

Rajeev Masand talked to Katrina Kaif and got her to open up about the much controversial Spain vacation in the interview to Hello! magazine.

Rajeev also adds more tidbits from the interview in his Open magazine column this week.

It seems that he asked Katrina Kaif the question that was on every body's mind regarding her leaked Spain vacation pictures - If she leaked them herself.

tO which Katrina replied, "First, that's not the kind of person I am. And secondly, would I really choose pictures of myself in a mismatching bikini? Pictures that don't even highlight my best features?"

Kat added, "I realise people felt I'd overreacted, but I guess I was naive. It was a personal, unguarded moment. Was it really necessary?"

However, on the professional front, she confirms to Rajeev that she has signed Anurag Basu's Jagga Jasoos opposite Ranbir Kapoor. Apparently, she will shoot for it alongside Bang Bang and her Kabir Khan film opposite Saif Ali Khan.

When asked on her thoughts about media labeling her as second fiddle to Deepika Padukone, who has had four back-to-back hits in Cocktail, Race 2, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Chennai Express she says, "Two of my films got delayed for reasons that were out of anyone's control [Dhoom 3 and Bang Bang]. But I know [the tabloids] will sing a different tune when those films are coming out."

Well, there you go! Lot of personal and professional clarifications from Kat herself. But the interesting point is that - the bikini that created waves in the media, Kat thought it to be mismatched! Your expert opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment